AGLOCO™ Review

AGLOCO™ Company - Own the Internet : Review And News. A company that has done it before.

Friday, March 30, 2007

The ViewBar Launch Is On Its Way

Hmmm... Haven log in for ages, and today had a pleasant surprise. Nope, my referrals has not reach 1000 yet.. I wish though.. Yea, the Agloco Viewbar is on its way to your browser soon..

According to the official Agloco website, the viewbar is slated for release between Monday April 2nd and Monday April 16th. A 2 weeks launch. That shows you how big this network is getting day by day. Simply can't wait to see what Agloco has for us to see. At this moment, I can only say, let's wait and see.

On the other hand, I was doing some research for my work yesterday and I came across to an interesting website. The first thing i thought of was: "Hey this is a wonderful idea! Something which Agloco is doing." Only thing is, Algoco allows members to earn referral points (might lead to monetary gains). So actually, this is a rather cool idea. Have a look, Blingo Search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home