AGLOCO™ Review

AGLOCO™ Company - Own the Internet : Review And News. A company that has done it before.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cheques From Agloco's Previous Concept Alladvantage

As the 7-10 weeks wait for the Agloco Viewbar since about 6 weeks ago, gets closer to the 7th week, and still no signs of the Viewbar launch from any members, many members will be questioning themselves if Agloco is for real? Like I always said, we can only conclude that when we see any form of results, be it positive or negative.

Today I am just going to share a quick one, some cheques that Agloco's 1st form in 1999, Alladvantage has paid out to various previous members. Please note that this is not a marketing move, it is purely a factual blog post. Click on the image to enlarge it.

Have to make a disclaimer, that this is not a guaranteed earnings from Agloco, as previous success or failure does not guarantee that history will repeat itself. And by trying out with Agloco, you are just trying to be one of the 1st few to start making money online while you surf the net. To understand how Agloco works you might want to go to this website.

Having said so Agloco Dude is not promising that Agloco will make you millions but a little income from doing close to nothing every month is a nice goodwill from the internet.

Today's find..

This blog a few weeks ago "own" the search term "Own The Internet". Today I found out that I might have got myself into trouble.. I actually found myself ranked number 1 for the search term Agloco Company Blog on MSN.... just above the official Agloco site and its previous official blog. Oppss.. Am I going to be in trouble?? Click on image to enlarge.

5 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger teste said...

Hi there,

i've added you to my links.

My blog is a portuguese one, i don't know if your interestes in link exchange, but i've added you either way.

If you link to me i'd apreciate if you refer to me as portugueses blog.

Thank you very mutch.

http://agloco-pt.blogspot.com

 
At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post on the AllAdvantage Check I've been looking for something like this because people have asked me if anyone has previously been paid by AllAdvantage and wanted to see proof of it (A.K.A. Check Pictures).

Adam From Agloco Hype
http://aglocohype.blogspot.com/

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Legit Freebies Guy said...

You won't be in trouble. Don't worry.

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool!

 
At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agloco checks should easily exceed that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home