AGLOCO™ Review

AGLOCO™ Company - Own the Internet : Review And News. A company that has done it before.

Friday, March 02, 2007

A Quick Update On Agloco Viewbar Release

Looks like the Agloco Viewbar will not be released at least for another 10 odd days or so. But then, since members has been waiting for months what is 10 odd days??

Viewbar release: A few weeks ago, I said on this blog, “The Viewbar is currently slated for a March release”, and March 1st is now upon us (a couple of you were optimistic and hoped for a release on the first of the month). I know that the Viewbar will not be released in the first half of March. Our tech lead flew to Shanghai this morning to work directly with our six engineers there. I’ll give you more of an update when I hear back from him. -- From Official Agloco Blog

3 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it doesn't go into April without the toolbar...

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope it goes into April without the toolbar :) Gives us more time to promote!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home