AGLOCO™ Review

AGLOCO™ Company - Own the Internet : Review And News. A company that has done it before.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Level 26 Automater, 95,064 Acres, 827,155 Machina

I am back, and now a level 26 Automater, at 95,064 acres, with 827,155 machina. I am still thinking how should i approach the game. To hold and advance slowly or be more aggressive and attack. My instinct tells me that I should advance slowly to avoid huge casualty rate and avoid having to rebuild the kingdom after being hit by the stronger ones in the region of 300,000 acres...

I am also trying to think of a faster way to build income without compromising being attacked (more mines, lesser forts).

Maybe if a successful automater share how he did it with me, I would be grateful.

Join our alliance at http://optimus.freewebz.com/alliance/alliancePage/?target=Tian Xia

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home